The Rating shows who was the best in the battles and determines the list of opponents on the global map.
What influences the Rating?
- Opponents are chosen among players with similar ratings.
- Divisions in tournaments are composed of players with similar ratings.
- The rating determines where the tournament participants place, the awards they receive, and what League they join.
Rating is calculated for each player’s friends and for all players.
Requirements for increasing Rating:
- destroying enemy’s bases
- successful revenge to player, who defeated you
- occupation of enemy’s Mine;
- occupation of Cities;
- occupation of Key Objects.
Rating decreases if:
- other player destroyed your Base;
- the Mine is lost;
- enemy invades.